- RT @MadamSecretary: This could be the beginning of something great. #MadamSecretary https://t.co/2jTFiGfwYy 11 hours ago
- 👯 téa leoni and sara ramirez 👯 https://t.co/b7rbOprhdF 4 days ago
- RT @tinamaloney_: Throwback Thursday to this gem with Kathrine and Téa https://t.co/aoCTBbNAc8 4 days ago
- RT @kaleandsex: Stevie deserves a better relationship than what Jareth ended up being but Dmitri 👏🏼 is 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 way 👏🏼 to 👏🏼 go 👏🏼 6 days ago
- RT @mareparts: 🌸 NAMORADOS COMO ABSORVENTES ÍNTIMOS: UMA THREAD 🌸 1 week ago
Okay, so I’m not off to a great start. This is a day late…. I missed the FIRST day!!!
Ah, well. What’s done is done. To make up for it, I’m posting two!
The moon shot was done the day after the lunar eclipse (since I was so disappointed that I didn’t get to see it). The other shot is of an old tree stump in my back yard… right now it’s covered in snow. By spring, it’ll be covered in fungus. Ewww…. fungus.
Well, well, well…. look who finally went and got a photo blog??
It’s been a long time coming! My goal is to have a new picture of something everyday, starting on January 1st.
Now, I know these types of blogs never really seem to have a picture everyday… I’m hoping I don’t fall into that trap.
Here we go!!